Access to the Arena for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd or the Hisense Arena tram stop. Ramps provide access throughout the site and to turnstile entries at Hisense Arena.
- Mobility impaired passengers may be e dropped off at the designated passenger drop off area in front of Hisense Arena on Olympic Boulevard.
- All turnstile entries have an accessible entry to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Lifts 1,2,3, and 4 facilitate movement between each level of the Arena
Accessible & Special Needs Tickets/Seating
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office at Hisense Arena:
- By telephone 03 9286 1208
- Fax 03 9286 1653
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may also be purchased at the venue on the day from the accessible ticket windows - Hisense Arena Forecourt Box Office
Wheelchair accessible seating bays allows for a wheelchair space with an adjacent companion seat.
Accessible toilets (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards) are located throughout the Arena.
Accessible Parking and Accessible Drop off Areas
Accessible Parking (subject to availability) is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline 03 9286 1208.
All accessible parking will be charged at the time of booking.
Mobility impaired passengers may be dropped off at the designated passenger drop off area in front of Hisense Arena on Olympic Boulevard.