Please remember this will be a phone free event:
• No mobile phones, smart watches, cameras or recording devices will be allowed at the venue.
• Upon arrival, all phones and smart watches will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be unlocked at the end of the show.
• You may maintain possession of your phone (secured in the Yondr pouch) throughout the night. If needed, you may access your phone at designated Yondr unlocking stations in the venue foyer.
• Cameras and other recording devices will not be allowed into the venue and should be left at home.
• Anyone found using a mobile device in the auditorium will be immediately escorted from the venue.
• All guests must arrive with physical tickets in hand. Any ezyTicket™(s) received via email must be printed on A4 paper to ensure a smooth entry.
• Don’t rely on your mobile phone screen to refer to your ezyTicket™ on the night. Only ezyTicket™(s) printed on A4 paper can be scanned for entry and read by ushers inside the venue.
Ensure you catch the start of the show! The performance will commence at 8:00pm. Arrive early and allow extra time to make your way through pre-event checks.
Only tickets purchased from our official ticketing partner; Ticketek, are valid for this event. Tickets purchased through any other sources may not be valid and you may not be admitted into the show.