Access to the Arena for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd or the Hisense Arena tram stop. Ramps provide access throughout the site and to turnstile entries at Hisense Arena.
- A short term Drop-off area is located in the front of Hisense Arena
- All turnstile entries have an accessible entry to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Lifts 1,2,3, and 4 facilitate movement between each level of the Arena
Accessible & Special Needs Tickets/Seating
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office:
- By telephone 9286 1208
- Fax 9286 1653
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may also be purchased at the venue on the day from the accessible ticket windows
Wheelchair accessible seating bays allows for a wheelchair space with an adjacent companion seat.
Accessible toilets (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards)are located throughout the Arena.
Accessible Parking (subject to availability) is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline 03 9286 1208.
All accessible parking will now be charged in advance by Ticketek, which requires payment at the time of booking.
From Tuesday 12 June Hisense Arena accessible parking will be relocated from the Entrance G Carpark to the Eastern Plaza Carpark at Entrance D.